The first step in establishing your financial security is to confront the biggest threats to it. Life insurance helps your life’s moments live on. Whether it keeps paying the mortgage, maintains a current standard of living, pays off debts or pays for college, the life insurance you choose can be there when it’s needed most by your loved ones.
Whole Life Insurance
- Your premiums are fixed and will never go up, regardless of market conditions.
- You may be able to withdraw funds or take out a loan
- Your death benefit is guaranteed as long as you make the required premium payments.
- Can never be canceled unless you call to cancel or premiums go unpaid
- Help pay for final expenses after you pass away
- Leaving the death benefit as an inheritance
- Used to partially or completely offset estate taxs
- Benefits can help replace your income if you pass away
Family Term Life Insurance
- It's the most affordable form of life insurance
- You only pay for the coverage you need
- Premiums are level during the term period
- It provides a lump sum of cash that can be used for pretty much anything
- To replace your income if you were to die unexpectedly.
- Help your family cover your final expenses and medical bills.
- Leave your family with enough money to pay off debts such as a mortgage.
- Ensure your children are left with money to help pay for college.